Friday, February 19, 2010

Thyroid Diseases More Condition_symptoms How Can I Get Pregnant Faster With Thyroid Disease?

How can I get pregnant faster with thyroid disease? - thyroid diseases more condition_symptoms

I have hypothyroidism and have been since December of ovulation, my doctor told me about the drug and that "over time and frequent blood tests and dose must uping way. But my husband and I are losing patience. I'm still not ovulation and my next appointment is in a week. This is the third uping My medicine and I will not be able to tell if I need to go further 2 months later, a regular at my next blood test. Is there something I do can do or ask the doctor to make this process a little faster. We have failed pregnant for a year and half and. We have tried all the time, I know it looks like not much but it feels in like an eternity. suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I do not know know about it, but my friend is a doctor and he told me that nerves thyriod Tolf glands to the gland of the female eggs are attached, because the sperm moves faster to make than in the general

    ReplyDelete

 

Atv ipaq replica Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates