Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Does Merino Wool Shrink How Do I Shrink A Wool Sweater?

How do I shrink a wool sweater? - does merino wool shrink

I have a sweater from J Crew is a little too big for me and I would like to reduce to a smaller size. I think I may have stretched some with a shirt underneath. The sweater is 40% merino wool and dry cleaning service. I've heard that washing clothes in the washing machine would be reduced at home, but I'm afraid because it can ruin the sweater. One of my favorite sweater. Does anyone have any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Hand wash sweater in cold water and some mild like Woolite. Roll in a towel and compressed as much water as possible. Then, a sweater that fits well as a guide, lay the sweater on a wet surface, and larger towels size.or correct a little bit. Use straight pins in the sweater in the towel. Dries to the new size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wash fit your sweater or a doll, once dried. Get it in a dry place and forget reduction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to be washed once, and likely to be reduced to ruin. I lost my wool sweater washed girl - have discounts and shrugged his shoulders seemed to spill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dry hand wash in warm water and onto a flat surface. Washing machine will decrease too much and loses its top shape.Hanging is also the form of losing the weight of the wet wool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. placed on the wet
    Fit Page!

    ReplyDelete

 

Atv ipaq replica Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates