Thursday, February 4, 2010

Late Short Heavy Period Pill Break, Short But Heavy Period?

Pill break, short but heavy period? - late short heavy period

I just had a period of several months of the pill. I was 4 days after the end of my time, and if I did, was very short (2 days) (normally 5 days). It was heavier than normal on the first day but then stopped. is (normal period, the regular or could) in miniature a sign of pregnancy, because I had unprotected intercourse (twice) 2 weeks before my time.

1 comment:

  1. My body has taken to sell months after stopping the pill and my period is irregular and varied. Although a pregnancy test is for only € 4.84 in Asda for two - as the damage wouldnt be a case

    ReplyDelete

 

Atv ipaq replica Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates