Friday, January 22, 2010

Rheumatoid Arthritis More Condition_symptoms Rheumatoid Arthritis?

Rheumatoid arthritis? - rheumatoid arthritis more condition_symptoms

So, I'm 19 and I discovered that I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. I gotta go see a rheumatologist (sp?) Next week, I think. But for people who know more than me, what does that mean? I did some research but I found was rather depressing. I do not know if or who has a nurse or something like that could tell me a little more? Because I do not take much to all know that seniors have always assumed arthritis, so I did not notice. So if someone can tell me more about this would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Atv ipaq replica Copyright © 2009 Designed by CLO's Dizain | Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets
Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates. Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates